As a medium-size professional company with over 30 years of experience, we pride ourselves on providing thorough, prompt and competitively priced services which include: Investigation, Testing, Planning & Report Preparation, Specifications & Drawings, Bidding & Bid Analysis, Contract Negotiation, Project Administration and Construction Monitoring.
Our extensive knowledge of various types of construction materials and the latest technology in restoration allows us to assist our clients in choosing the correct system for their individual needs. Our familiarity with the manufacturers’ installation procedures, as well as, the qualifications and performance of many New York City contractors, is an asset in ensuring quality results during the construction phase of projects.
Our specialized services include:
• Building Envelope Restoration
• Roofing & Waterproofing
• Parking Structures, Sidewalks & Plazas
• Historic & Landmark Preservation
• Local Law 11/98
• DOB Required Inspections
• Building Studies & Physical Surveys
• Property Condition Assessments
• Plan & Cost Reviews
• Phase I & II Environmental Assessments
• Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing Services
• Owner’s Representative Services